Top 1,175 Power Home Remodeling Reviews

We had all our windows replaced by this company in 2014 and have had to replace nearly all the windows for broken seal. Initially, requests for replacements were responded to within a few months which was reasonable, however starting two years ago, they have NOT replaced any of the now ten or 12 windows . We have waited patiently for request for two years... These windows look terrible and I have to confirm but I think our sliding glass door is beginning to fail. I paid a LOT of money for these windows and IF they decide to replace the dozen or so that we currently have , WHY WHY WHY should I have to have the same defective windows installed. This is a SCAM and I plan to pursue legally and report to Consumer Affairs at Phila.'s Attorney General's office.

Danny was a HUGE help taking the blinds down, especially since the person I was going to hire never showed. Then, he put the brackets back up for me so I didn’t have to try to find someone to do it. That may not sound like a big deal to some, but not having to worry about that was a huge help to me. And a really important thing for me was that I was comfortable with everyone from Power that came to my home. I highly recommend the Power team and will be considering them for future projects. We had three windows that we decided not to replace - because then they were in ok shape.

Doors and windows

Joe gave us a packet with everything explained in writing - the process step by step. The original door to door sales people made me feel at ease in explaining the free estimate and explanation of services. The sales person who came in and did the estimates was amazing! He put my mind at ease in regards to the legitimacy of the company.

I will likely have to have another window company replace the glass. One window was missing and one window was broken. The installer told me I had to sign off so that the “fix” could be handled in a few weeks.

Siding and Gutter with No Issues

Power refuses to let me speak to finance, to a manager or to provide a refund for time lose, waiting for the correct window. The team had our eleven windows installed in 4 1/2 hours and they were hard working and polite as well as professional in every way, answering any questions, we had. We are very impressed with the outside vinyl trim work covering the exposed wood trim that looked kind of beat up, after some 57 years. Also the roof and windows are a lifetime warranty, Don't have to worry about no more roof or windows, it's great to know that.

power home improvement company

Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Join a class action, a price reduction due to property damage, and 3rd party contractor who arrived in an unmarked vehicle around 6 am. At four years old, Alex started a foundation to combat childhood cancer.

Very disappointed in the project timeline

I had 8 picture windows installed in my sunroom and kitchen. I can immediately tell the difference in temperature in the sunroom. I especially like the look of the outside aluminum trim - it looks like wood. The installers did an excellent job with the insulating and caulking of the windows. High Pressure Sales with lots of broken promises.

He was very thorough and answered my questions, whether it was about the work or the financing. I was a bit stressed, just because it is a big, expensive job, but I felt so good about the decision I made to go with Power. AND the quality of the WORK is just as critical.

My experience having my windows replaced by Power Home Remodeling wasn't a good one. The saleswoman who initially quoted my windows sold me on a window that wasn't something they offered. Once the project manager came to get final measurements, I was informed of this and then given a price increase change order of $283.81 for a window that would work. This may not seem like much, but when you're already spending $14,000+ it's not something you want to hear. My initial install date was mid August, but they cut a window with an arch incorrectly, so day one starts with a warranty claim to get the correct window. The second visit to replace the arch window was done in mid-September, but they cut the exact same arch which was incorrect again.

power home improvement company

I have a leak in my roof installed by Power Remodeling in 2020. During a hard rainstorm the other day there is leaking into my newborn grandson's bedroom. I called the company and spoke to Nick who stated that I would receive a return call regarding my issues. I have yet to receive that return call to schedule someone to come out and handle the problem. I asked her for the CEO email address it won’t provide to me they’ll keep giving me the local office and the local office is not doing anything but keep appointments for me and they do nothing. I was wanting to get some more doors from them but the way I’ll be in treat never.

The Trustpilot Experience

The woman came who came out to do the final inspection was amazing and we went ahead and signed up to have the back door done too. She was able to save me over $3000 for the back door installation. I do not have one complaint about this company, their staff, or their products. The installation crew was on-time, courteous and ready to answer all questions.

On October 1, 2022 the winds from tropical storm INA, pulled the vinyl panel out of the channels that was holding it near the house and it is now flappping madly in the wind. Founded in 1992, Power Home Remodeling is a home remodeling company dedicated to energy efficiency and cost-saving renovations. They focus on using innovative technology and providing specialized help throughout the entire remodeling process to make sure you get the service and home you want. Me and my wife would love to join your class action lawsuite as we are going through the same thing with our windows. Please contact us with any details you need to help get this started.

You deserve to feel great about the investments you make in your home. If there is a mistake, we will be there to make it right. Not Just at the time of your project but for the life of your home.

power home improvement company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envy Salon and Spa Hair Salons in Los Angeles, CA Birdeye

The best color depositing shampoos, according to experts

My Sisters and I Use Vegamour Gro Serum to Stop PCOS-Related Hair Loss